Spiral is an online platform that allows students to work individually and collaboratively. There is no app to install and it operates effectively on all internet browsers such as Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge and Safari.
This tutorial describes the Discuss tool.
This tool allows teachers the opportunity to create a new presentation or import a PowerPoint, Google Slide Deck or PDF to use as a stimulus to create a class discussion. This tutorial is organised under the following headings:
- Getting Started
- Creating a new presentation
- Importing an existing presentation
- Launching a live Discuss activity / setting a Discuss activity as an assignment
- Accessing Previous Activities & Activity Data
- Using Discuss in the MFL Classroom
View or download tutorial below:
Return to the Digital Technologies – Tutorials page>>